Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sarahita strikes again

I bet that you're doublechecking the URL now to make sure that you got the right nail blog. But have no fear! You have. With Sarahita doing nail designs so often, it gives me time to update the blog and get some reviews in order. (PS, I ordered a camera charger off of eBay because my camera battery died and I lost mine. Then I found mine. I just can't win, apparently.)

I actually have two nail designs from Sarahita to post! (Lucky us! They're really pretty and well-done.)


image


The pink base is China Glaze Temptation Carnation, a pretty shimmery pink while the glitter is China Glaze Polarized from the Prismatic Chroma collection. So pretty! I really do like the picture, too. No flash, but the glitter is really shiny and I think the light's reflecting off of it.

I mentioned this in my last post, but just look at the rows of China Glaze in the background! It seriously makes me drool just looking at it, since my idea of fun is looking at the nail polish racks at salons and stores. Sarahita's mom owns Patrone's Day Spa in Brooklyn, which means that Sarahita has access to tons of nail polish and can do manicures for the blog with lots of different colors! (I bet that it also means that if you guys are burning to see a swatch of a color, she could do that, too!) If you guys happen to be in Brooklyn or Jackson for some reason, definitely stop by!

image

The second design is a gradient! Done using China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, Blue Sparrow (neon), and Up All Night. Applied with a makeup wedge.

image_2

A quick swatch of China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, which is a matte green. A bit blurry, but I love this color!

It looks so good! I've said it before, but I absolutely adore Sarahita's hands and nails. I really notice people's hands and I love hers. They're so small and cute

Anyway! That's what we have for you guys today! Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment