Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas nails!

Merry Christmas, dear readers!

Today, I actually have some nail art to post for you guys! Granted, it's not mine. But still!

My lovely friend Sarahita is going to send me pictures of her manicures and graciously allowing me to post them on musingsofthenail. Whee! This is nice for two reasons: 1) I haven't had the time to do nail designs (plus the smell just fills up my entire dorm room and it's too cold to open the window) and 2) Sarah has a very nice nail polish collection. Love! She is the one who gave me one of my favorite OPI glitter polishes ever, OPI Shimmer & Simmer from the Burlesque collection.

I might even let her do a guest post! (Although I haven't told her that yet). Anyways, you'll probably be seeing Sarahita's nails a lot from now on (side note: I love her nails. They're so cute and well shaped.) Maybe I can even get her to swatch some OPI or China Glaze polishes if you guys are interested!

photo (1)

The polishes used are: China Glaze Recycle as the base, and China Glaze Liquid Crystal for the glitter! I love this design. Even if it's not true to color (Recycle is hard to capture, but the design is what's important!), very neatly done! Plus it looks glittery and fun.

Merry Christmas, guys! And thanks to Sarahita! <3 p="p">







No comments:

Post a Comment