Here is what the press release says:
Summer 2012 is going to be a super stylish season for nails with the latest offering of nail polish collections, Beach and Surf, from the new color of fashion, Zoya! This new splash of color, designed by the Zoya color experts, is kissed by sea and sand translating beautifully onto the nail in the famous, full-coverage Zoya formula.
Dive into the creamy shades of the Zoya Beach Collection or the shimmering sea foils of the Zoya Surf Collection.
The Beach collection consists of six polishes:
- Reagan (ZP614) - deep cerise pink cream
- Lara (ZP615) - vivid cerise pink cream
- Shelby (ZP616) - soft pinky pink cream
- Arizona (ZP617) - soft coral orange cream
- Tracie (ZP618) - sea grass metallic
- Wednesday (ZP619) - soft aqua cream
And the Surf collection also has six polishes:
- Rory (ZP620) - lotus pink foil metallic
- Carly (ZP621) - thalia purple foil metallic
- Kimber (ZP622) - magenta pink foil metallic
- Myrta (ZP623) - coral orange foil metallic
- Meg (ZP624) - mermaid green foil metallic
- Zuza (ZP625) - aquamarine foil metallic
The two collections were designed and inspired by resort runways and tropical get-aways. All Zoya polishes are free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, and DBP. You can buy the collection at www.zoya.com, starting April 1st.
Release date: April 1st.
Retail value: $8
My comments: How pretty are these? I like the Surf Collection a lot. Foil metallic? Definitely. One thing that I have to say is that I didn't realize until the True and Fleck Collection that all Zoya polishes were named after women. Now, I totally see that and am smacking myself for not noticing. But seriously, it just makes Zoya that much more friendly to me that they're not trying to make up clever names to match their colors.