Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nails of the week

I have two nail pictures to show y'all this week! (:

The first one is not my nails, but my sister's. This is the first time that I've done nail art on someone else's hands. If I'd been doing it for myself, it probably would have only taken 15 minutes at most. But... it took closer to 45 minutes, I believe.


I got the design off of one posted on soompi, but I didn't write down the username. This design was done using Zoya Skylar and a black striper and a grey striper.


This is a swatch of China Glaze Dorothy Who. It's so pretty! I got my nails professionally done that time. I know, I could have spent the $10 on a bottle of OPI and done my own nails, but I wanted to see how they shape my nails, do my cuticles, etc. Sadly, I do not own this polish because I didn't get it either time China Glaze released it. It is now my dream to own it though.






1 comment:

  1. Ohh i love the last color.

    Thanks for the review.
    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete