Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Product Review: Violife Slim Sonic Toothbrush

I have THE coolest thing to review today. I love it. It is cute, stylish, and functional. Not to mention super pretty. And did I mention how good it looks?? 

It's Violife's slim sonic electric toothbrush. First, just follow the link and go to the website and admire the snazzy designs that they have. Warning: you might want to immediately get one in every style, like I do. Mine is called Mirage and the pictures don't do it justice on how bright and fun it is. I might stop collecting nail polish and move on to these toothbrushes. 

On to more details than just how beautiful it is. This is the back of the box, which just highlights some of the neat features that the Slim Sonic Toothbrush has, like being lightweight and ultra-compact, easy to use (push-button activation), and convenient! 

The slim sonic toothbrush comes with what's shown in the picture: an instruction manual, the brush with case, one free brush head, and a battery. On the website, it's $14.95 with free shipping in the U.S., and when I first visited the site, a coupon for 10% off popped up as long as you join the mailing list! So you can get it for under $15! It comes with one brush head, and I dug around and found a pack of 4 extra heads is $9.95. 

The toothbrush next to its cap. I only found a couple of other travel electric toothbrushes, like an Arm & Hammer one, but it was around the same price as the Violife Slim Sonic Toothbrush. For the same price, I'd rather get the one that looks beautiful in my bag. The lid is a nice touch because you know that, wherever you store it (I put it in my makeup bag that goes everywhere with me), it will be kept clean. 


And this is why it was listed as convenient. It is just a little bit longer than a pen, and it's not that thick. It is roughly the same size as a tube of mascara. It can go anywhere with you, and look amazing while doing it. My only qualm is that I wish it was a little more powerful, I do use this a few times a week, but I definitely wouldn't make it my everyday toothbrush (which I think is the point. It's good if you're coming from the gym, or lunch back to work or school as a quick freshen-upper.) 

For under $15, I'd definitely buy it again. Especially with all of the designs that they have! They also have a Destinations Design series that is super cute. High school graduations are coming up, and I can definitely picture myself giving these as part of a gift. (And no, I'm not a square for giving toothbrushes! Most of the gifts that I give are makeup, beauty, or nail polish related. And this toothbrush would be totally cute in a travel kit gift!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment