Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Purple and black nail design

I'm back~
Finished product design!
I can't believe that I forgot to put this one up. It is by far, one of my favorite designs so far. I did this during exam week, when I had some free time in between studying. This design is super pretty, easy, and eye-catching, and I got a ton of compliments on it.
Two coats of China Glaze Grape Juice in the natural sunlight. 
I used two coats of China Glaze Grape Juice for the base. I bought this color a year ago and never used it, but I brought it to college with me and figured it would work for this design. It definitely did! This color was gorgeous. A little bit darker than the bottle color, and the color had a very nice shimmer.
Cast of characters. From left: My 2-way nail art pen/brush, Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat, and China Glaze Grape Juice.
After I painted the base, I used my two-way black nail art pen to draw the design. I previously used the pen in my flower nail design, and I've been pleasantly surprised at how well it works!

I hope you enjoy! I have a ton of posts that I've been writing, some product reviews. And next for nail art, because my nails have been weak and I've had to constantly stick my hands in bleach water, I'll be doing some gel nails. Also, a list of polishes that I brought with me to college!

Rakuzen







No comments:

Post a Comment